My photo
Greg Taylor is a digital marketing professional and a music photographer from Tempe, AZ -originally from Warren, NJ. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding my company GRT2 Studios, marketing, photography or music at grtaylor@mac.com

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Moving Real Soon...Combining Forces

What's up folks.  I am in the process of transferring my blog from www.grtaylor2photo.com to BlogSpot. What that really means for everyone - I'm not sure. My hopes are to have a tool that I can easily update more frequently and isn't so labor intensive.

So hang on - I'll let everyone know when we jump from one platform to another. Those of you who access the blog currently from the grtaylor2photo site - stay calm - no need to change anything - you'll be redirected.

Hopefully when I get this all dialed in I can post some details about my plan for the blog and maybe a little about me etc.

Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment