My photo
Greg Taylor is a digital marketing professional and a music photographer from Tempe, AZ -originally from Warren, NJ. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding my company GRT2 Studios, marketing, photography or music at grtaylor@mac.com

Friday, October 30, 2009

Life on the Move

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. — Ferris Bueller

I hate quoting 80's movies when it pertains to my life but in this case - I agree. My life has been on the go for some time now. I see things starting to slow down a little, but not all the way. It's not like it's bad at all though.

Tonight and tomorrow we'll be seeing one of our favorite bands (Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers) in our hometown of Tempe. Sunday (after a pool play soccer match) and depending on how RCPM wreaked havoc on me - I will be finishing my move. (Did I mention anything about being a huge Yankees fan and the World Series is also happening?)

Truth be told, this is an exciting and busy time for us (so please don't think I'm ignoring the blog due to my scattered posting dates) - we are going through a lot of change. Most of it on our time line and through our decisions and all for the good. So I'm not really complaining...

Life is what you make it (uh-oh I feel an 80's quote coming on) - and I'm trying to make the most of everyday by celebrating relationships, enjoyinh my music and photography, grateful for my health and our new home.

I'm on College Ave in Tempe  - we installed a new hammock in the backyard - so if you're ever in need of a place to crash - make yourself at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment