My photo
Greg Taylor is a digital marketing professional and a music photographer from Tempe, AZ -originally from Warren, NJ. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding my company GRT2 Studios, marketing, photography or music at grtaylor@mac.com

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Time Ever Published - Uncle June Bug's Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce

This is the first time I've ever published my original Spicy Sweet BBQ Sauce recipe. It took me about a year of trial and error to perfect. After three years of keeping it to my self I wanted to share it with everyone. (Who knew a vegetarian could make such a mean BBQ sauce - anyone see the irony.)


UNCLE JUNE BUG's SPICY SWEET BBQ SAUCE

1 Cup Ketchup
1/3 Cup Beer (Fat Tire or a nice Amber of choice)
1T Cider Vinegar
1/3 Cup Honey
1T Chipotle Powder (I get ground chipotle powder at our local Farmer’s Mkt)
Juice from 1 Lemon
Dash Chili Powder
Dash Garlic Pepper
4T Worcestershire Sauce
Combine ingredients and bring to boil – while stirring.
Add Honey once at a Boil
Reduce heat and let simmer for 15-30 minutes

Enjoy! Thanks for all the support I received for the new blog.








No comments:

Post a Comment