My photo
Greg Taylor is a digital marketing professional and a music photographer from Tempe, AZ -originally from Warren, NJ. Feel free to email me with any questions regarding my company GRT2 Studios, marketing, photography or music at grtaylor@mac.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Thank You...

So much of what I do is based on other people helping me with credentials and access so I just wanted to take a moment and say thanks to everyone:

Keara Zito :  Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers (and a big thanks to Roger, PH, Nick, Jim and Jamie)
Joe Cohen : Lucero
Alana Mulford from Doyle Kos : Rusted Root / Crowfield
Kristine from Avid Exposure : Mickey Avalon
What Laura Says
Kinch
Dry River Yacht Club
Johnny Dudley

Plus there are a number of artists, photographers, musicians and mentors that are too numerous to mention. You're assistance, guidance, critique and friendship is greatly appreciated and truly valued.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment